We need you! Anderson Survey Company, Inc. is one of the oldest land survey firms in the Kansas City area with an extensive library of field notes, survey drawings, and survey calculations for every project completed since our founding in 1946. This voluminous library is the basis for much of the land surveying and development of the Kansas City Metropolitan area today.
We need you to complete our skilled land survey team of almost 150 years of combined experience! The Survey Technician will be responsible for:
- Calculating complex boundaries
- Finding and gathering job specific research
- Performing quality control measures
- Coordinating work with Survey Project Managers
- Preparing legal descriptions and exhibits using AutoCAD Civil 3D or Carlson
- Drafting as needed for preparation of land replica drawings from field notes, field data collection and deeds using AutoCAD Civil 3D or Carlson
Other qualifications to be a part of this growing team include:
- Practical knowledge of common survey practices and standards
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to read plats, legal descriptions, deeds, surveys, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- LSIT qualified or similar experience; PLS preferred
- Desire to work for one of the oldest survey firms in the area
Anderson Survey Company, Inc. offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including 100% paid medical insurance, 100% paid dental insurance, 100% paid life insurance policy, 100% paid short term disability policy, vision insurance option, AFLAC options, 401(k) options, FSA options, automatic payroll savings deductions, paid holidays, vacation time accrual, sick time accrual and 80% survey-related tuition reimbursement. Are you ready?
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.